Fri, 16 Dec|
Yurt at the Villa
Light Language Singing in the Yurt
Would you like to activate your expression of Light Language in a beautiful nature space on the slope of Glastonbury Tor? If the answer if yes, then feel free to join me for Light Language Singing in the Yurt.
Time & Location
16 Dec 2022, 19:15 – 21:15
Yurt at the Villa, Ashwell Ln, Glastonbury BA6, UK
About the event
Doors open 7.15pm, workshop starts 7.30pm
There are 7 tickets available.
- I will start the evening with interesting facts about Light Language that you might not yet know about.
- We will go through some handy tips that can help to stabilize your energies in a gentle way, especially when receiving energy downloads.
- I will bring through a transmission in alignment with current energies, in connection with Archangel Michael and Pleiadian guides of Light
- You will be invited to express your unique Light Codes in your own way: through words, sounds or gentle movement.
- After the group sharing there will be a short transmission to harmonize our energies
- There will be space for those that would like to share their experience
Please be aware that you will be in a group space where participants make spontanious sounds. I recommend that you only join if you are not too bothered by sounds from others.
If you are coming from further away, it is possible to book one of the beautiful rooms in the Villa. This is an amazing energy spot and the rooms are tidy and beautifully decorated. Please contact for more information.
You can use this google maps link with the coordinates of the Villa https://goo.gl/maps/QJXMUfi1rBKrEo7A9 The yurt is in the garden below the Villa.
From Ashwell Lane, take the side road which goes up to Glastonbury Tor. To get to the yurt, there is no need to go all the way up to the Villa. Just go through the garden fence on the right side of the road up to the Tor.
We recommend parking in Ashwell Lane and going through the fence into garden (see description above).
Entry (£15/£10 concession)Pay what you want